Beyond hogwarts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Harry Potter Universe RPG Site

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
if you want a good site go to http://s1.zetaboards.com/HP_evolution/index/ trust me

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Lia Turner

Lia Turner

PostSubject: Sign Up for Herbology   Sign Up for Herbology Icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 11:27 am

Hello students! My name is Lia Turner, but you will most likely address me as Professor Turner. I am the Professor of Herbology and while you are in my greenhouses, there are certain rules and guidelines for you to follow!

Quote :
-All posts must be twenty words or more. Please remember this because I won't hesitate to dock points or give detentions.
-Most questions have more than one answer to them, so please give others a chance to answer and get points for their house. If someone has already said an answer, please do not repeat it.
-I go by a hit and miss system. If you miss three classes, you will be dropped from Herbology. I do not tolerate skipping classes, and I cannot remind you every time you have a class to attend.
-If I assign homework, you will be given a week to complete it. It must be messaged to me or you won't get any points.
-If you have missed a class that you didn't mean to miss, then message me so we can discuss it.

If you still wish to sign up for Herbology, I need your name and your house. As well as your favorite plant, Mundane or Magical.

Code:
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]House:[/b]
[b]Plant:[/b]

I'm looking forward to seeing you all in Herbology!
Back to top Go down
Anabell Lupin
Gryffindor
Anabell Lupin

Wand : Willow Wood with a Pheonix feather core, 8 1/2 inches long

PostSubject: Re: Sign Up for Herbology   Sign Up for Herbology Icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 12:46 pm

Anabell Lupin
Gryffindor
Ana or Bella as well as bells or bell.
Muggle: Candytuft
Magic: Devilsnare
Back to top Go down
http://Withinhogwarts.forummotion.com
Lilly Hope Potter
Slytherin
Lilly Hope Potter

Wand : Birch wood with Dragon blood core, 10 1/2 inches long

PostSubject: Re: Sign Up for Herbology   Sign Up for Herbology Icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 12:12 pm

Lilly Hope Potter
Slytherin
Lilly or Hope.
Muggle:Tiger Lilly
Magic: Devilsnare
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sign Up for Herbology   Sign Up for Herbology Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1