Beyond hogwarts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Harry Potter Universe RPG Site

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
if you want a good site go to http://s1.zetaboards.com/HP_evolution/index/ trust me

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Chandlure Despicabilis
Head Of Ravenclaw/ Deputy Head
Head Of Ravenclaw/ Deputy Head
Chandlure Despicabilis

PostSubject: Sign up Sheet For Transfiguration   Sign up Sheet For Transfiguration Icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 7:00 pm

Hey Guys,

My name is Professor Chandlure Despicabilis. Since my last name is a bit hard to pronounce, please feel free to call me Chandlure. Below are a list of rules you must follow whilst attending my class. If you are lucky I will be in a good mood and you will get off with just a warning if a rule is broken. If you are unlucky and catch me on one of my bad days... well I am unable to promise that you will not lose house points and/or receive detention.

Here are some rules you are to abide by:

1) Try and make all posts AT LEAST ten words. I know the sites policy is twenty but I know how hard it could be at times to come up with twenty words, so ten is acceptable.
2) If there is more than one answer to a question PLEASE only give ONE answer and let the other students have a shot at answering.
3) Do not be redundant and copy what someone before you has posted, yes I will know and you will be skipped.
4) I expect all who sign up to ATTEND each and every class as well as do all the assigned work. If you must miss a class or several of them a short OWL explaining the reason will have you excused for those days. (try to get it to me before the class begins, but it will be accepted afterward as well in extreme circumstances.)

These rules are subject to change on my whim. This is how you should sign up.

Name:
House:

I (insert name) have READ the rules and will abide by them. I also give the Professor the right to drop me from this class if I fail to meet their criteria.

Last edited by Chandlure Despicabilis on Sun Sep 12, 2010 12:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lilly Hope Potter
Slytherin
Lilly Hope Potter

Wand : Birch wood with Dragon blood core, 10 1/2 inches long

PostSubject: Re: Sign up Sheet For Transfiguration   Sign up Sheet For Transfiguration Icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 9:32 pm

Lilly Hope Potter
Slytherin

I Lilly Hope Potter agree to the criteria and give the professor the right to kick me out of class if I do not follow these rules
Back to top Go down
Kiera Rose
Slytherin
Kiera Rose

PostSubject: Re: Sign up Sheet For Transfiguration   Sign up Sheet For Transfiguration Icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 12:43 pm

Kiera Rose
Slytherin
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sign up Sheet For Transfiguration   Sign up Sheet For Transfiguration Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1