Beyond hogwarts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Harry Potter Universe RPG Site

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
if you want a good site go to http://s1.zetaboards.com/HP_evolution/index/ trust me

Rules: MUST READ

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Matthias Maddox
Head Of Slytherin
Matthias Maddox

Wand : Rowan and Griffin feather 10 inches

Rules: MUST READ Empty
PostSubject: Rules: MUST READ   Rules: MUST READ Icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 2:03 pm

Mattias stood in front of the fireplace, his hands clasped behind his back as he eyed his female Slytherins. His green eyes went from one to the other of the girls. They were only eleven but that didn't mean anything. He had once been eleven as well.
Odin, his raven sat on his shoulder, head cocking this way and that as he too observed the girls.

"Listen up, ladies. I am your Head of House, Professor Maddox. I am a Slytherin through and through. This is the ULTIMATE rule that I will not excuse if you break it." His green eyes were hard as he looked at them. "Do not, I repeat DO NOT get caught. If you are stupid enough to do something such as break the rules and get caught, do not whine to me about it. It is your own fault."

Having said his peace he smiled. "Now, I also expect you to stay to your own dorm and DO NOT go to the boys for ANY reason. You do, and it is grounds for expulsion no questions asked."

Now that the warning had been given Matthias gestured to the dorm which had comfy chairs, couches, bean bags, and even marshmellow stickers by the fire.
"Have fun and welcome to Slytherin."
Back to top Go down

Rules: MUST READ
Page 1 of 1